FULL COMPONENT TRACEABILITY
At Masters & Young, we are passionate about providing our customers quality products.
- What this means is we can go back to components fitted onto printed circuit board (PCB) and track the batch number, reel number, date of manufacture and source of manufacture.
- What this achieves for you the customer, is that every item we use is a quality component and has come from a source of quality. This ability to trace components used in the manufacture of electronic devices is a requirement when manufacturing medical and aerospace products.
- In these industries it is imperative that every component is made to the highest possible standard because critical operations can depend on the equipment operating faultlessly.
- We use this process for all equipment manufactured at Masters & Young as required by the client.
- We also believe in the continuous process of improving our quality management systems and have embraced these standards of excellence to achieve the highest possible outcome for our clients.
- The traceability of components is a required part of the ISO 13485 standard which applies to medical device manufacture.