We provide complete solutions for PCB Assembly by using the latest technology in both manufacturing and testing.
- Whether you require Surface Mounted Technology (SMT) assembly, Plated Through Hole (PTH) assembly or a combination of both, we have the resources to offer you a competitive and efficient service for your total PCB assembly requirements.
- We operate Samsung pick and place machines with Asson Vapour Phase ovens for (SMT) soldering and a Mirtec Optical Inspection machine as part of our testing process.
- We currently assemble over 30,000 Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) per year. The majority of these are for customers where we have designed the PCB’s and provided the overall engineering for the client.
- We can also assemble PCB’s and construct completed equipment.
- All products are designed and manufactured in accordance with our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance system.
- Masters & Young Pty Ltd is a full-service contract electronics manufacturer.
- We provide complete solutions for PCB Assembly by using the latest technology in both manufacturing and testing.
- Masters and Young Pty Ltd is able to offer the assembly and wiring of complete control systems.
- Custom designs can be provided and equipment mounted inside suitable enclosures wired and ready to switch on.
- With 20 years of experience in the electronics industry in Australia, Masters and Young offers a complete service in all aspects of component, wire loom, fixture and enclosure sourcing.
- We offer a selection of quality products at very competitive prices.
- We source products throughout the world and maintain a strong relationship with our supply chain providers to facilitate the best pricing outcomes for our clients.