PCB ASSEMBLY - Printed Circuit Board
Masters & Young is able to provide a comprehensive design, PCB assembly and testing facility, all under one roof.
Surface Mounted Technology
- At Masters & Young we are able to offer our clients products which are manufactured using Surface Mounted Technology (SMT). We use a Samsung Pick and Place machine together with an Asscon Vapour Phase Reflow oven in our production process.
- In today’s age of miniaturization and the requirement for devices to be smaller and more compact the requirement for Surface Mounted Technology has become essential. By utilising this type of PCB assembly technology you are using the most effective method for manufacturing high quality, high reliability components able to fit into the smallest space.
Plated Through Hole
- We are also able to manufacture Plated Through Hole (PTH) products with the use of our wave soldering machine.
- We are also happy to offer a combination of SMT and PTH processes to meet specific customer needs when the technical and economic benefits suggests this is the best course of action.
- We are happy to discuss these options with you and provide the best solution for your particular device or product.
Design, Assembly & Testing
- Masters & Young is able to provide a comprehensive design, PCB assembly and testing facility, all under one roof.
- The electronic components are sourced from various high integrity suppliers.
- All suppliers must have a QA system in place. This is in line with our aim to have traceability of components for all PCB assemblies.
- Depending on the clients’ needs, we can package PCBs into enclosures and test the final product.
- We can electronically test for current consumption, product operation and RF amplitude and frequency stability.
Chat with us today